Costs and Aid
Learn the costs and student financial aid and scholarships available for the Community College Nursing Partnership program.
Tuition and Fees
The cost of an education at the University of Kansas is competitive with other top programs in nursing. Visit the Registrar's Office for current tuition rates and required campus fees for the Community College Nursing Partnership program. The costs listed are only for the University of Kansas portion of the partnership program. For a complete cost estimate for the partnership program, please call the community college you are interested in and ask for the Associate Degree in Nursing cost.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
As a student in our program, you will also incur costs for supplies, books and other fees. Expenses include:
- Portfolio fee: $12.50/course for 10 courses, $125 total
- Student record maintenance fee: $8.84/semester for 4 semesters, $35.36 total
- Library: $63.35/semester for four semesters, $253.40
- Application fee: $75
- Document management system (estimated costs for criminal background check, HIPAA, profits): $69.50
- Textbooks (costs vary depending on whether you purchase new or used books, or rent your textbooks): $800
We send students scholarship opportunities through Blackboard, our digital learning interface. Students will need to fill out an application to be considered for KU School of Nursing scholarships. The application will be announced via Blackboard and emailed at the beginning of the school year.
Visit the Student Financial Aid website for additional information about paying for your education.