Explore the program activities, eligibility, and application requirements for our Pre-Admissions Program.
The Pre-Admissions Program is a five-week virtual summer program designed for college junior and senior students preparing to take the MCAT and apply to medical school.
Program components include:
- MCAT preparation
- Test-taking Strategies
- Medical School Admissions Information
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Time Management and Study Skills
- Clinical Skills Training
- Current enrollment as a junior or senior in an institution of higher education.
- A minimum of 3.25 G.P.A. on a 4.0 scale is required at the college level.
- Completion of Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to diversity.
Log in to the Online Application with the following:
- UserID: OCED Program Application
- Password: OCED
If you have any technical problems, please contact Mr. Greg Fay, 913-588-7347.
Provide the following supporting documentation:
- Two letters of recommendation from a counselor and/or instructor(s).
- An unofficial transcript for all college courses you have completed.
Email supporting documentation to email@example.com with the following subject: “PAP Supporting Documents: Your Name”
If you would like to return to the application later, ensure you have saved the first page of the application.
You can then return to the application at a later time and log in with your UserID and Password as outlined below:
UserID: First + Last Name (no spaces)
Password: Month (2 digits) + Day (2 digits) of your Birthdate + last 4 digits of your SSN = 8 total digits
|Application Opens||December 1|
|Application Closes||March 15|
|Program Timeline||May 22 – June 30, 2023|
Questions? Contact ODI@kumc.edu.