These resources for KU School of Health Professions faculty and students can help navigate the competitive world of research grants.
Obtaining funding for research takes resources. The following opportunities and offices can help you complete your applications and initiate research.
- Explore funding opportunities from the School of Health Professions
- Additional documents, forms and policies are available at the KU Medical Center Research Institute
- Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Compliance, KU Medical Center
- Learn about the exciting work currently underway by KU scientists. Research lab groups in the School of Health Professions
- University of Kansas Innovation and Collaboration
- Bioscience and Technology Business Center
- KU-Lawrence campus research site