Confidence in the quality of your education is established through outside accrediting agencies.
Programs within the University of Kansas School of Health Professions meet or exceed the expectations set forth by agencies that assess learning institutions across the United States. The rigorous criteria include analysis of the school's curriculum, teaching and research.
These accreditors read reports, review student test scores and regularly visit to the university to make sure that students are ready for their chosen profession. The School of Health Professions is proud to have gained accreditation for the following certificate and degree programs:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Technology /Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and Vascular Technology/Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Dietetics and Nutrition-Dietetic Internship/Accreditation Council for Education in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Nuclear Medicine Technology/Joint Review Committee on Education Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Audiology/Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences/National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Health Information Management/Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education
- Nurse Anesthesia/Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Occupational Therapy/Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Physical Therapy/Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Respiratory Care (CRT)/Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Speech-Language Pathology/Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology